Bay Area Preferred. Will consider remote, but must be able to work in PST, 8AM-6PM, M-F
Model No. is the first on-demand custom furnishings company driven by consumer needs and led by a devotion to technology, design and environmental responsibility. Our approach provides artfully crafted pieces that can be fully customized by consumers to fit their style, budget and home. Pieces are made domestically with sustainably sourced materials and produced using the latest eco-friendly automated tech including 3D printing. All items are created on-demand by consumers and delivered in a few weeks, eliminating long wait times and wasteful inventory.
This person is the head of our web team. They work directly with Marketing & Design to create the best front end for our retail website. They make recommendations on the best ways forward and create plans for
implementation as well as helping to move the work forward. This position reports to the CTO.
- Hyper-focused on ensuring our customers have a great shopping experience on our website.
- Responsible for the web team and the model-no.com website development.
- Coordination with marketing on metrics, promotional campaigns, new product launches, landing pages, and plans to obtain and retain customers.
- Helps the web team manage technical issues on the site & implements improvements requested by the CTO.
- In partnership with the CTO to develop the long-term web strategy and web roadmap for model-no.com.
- Partners with UX/UI designers (currently freelance) to improve the customer experience on model-no.com
- Minimum 5 years experience running a web team
- Minimum 5 years experience working with front end retail sites with a proven track record to increase customer retention
- Proven understanding of customer flow through retail websites
- Experience working with marketing teams and ability to communicate clearly and effectively to multiple departments across the company
Please send all inquires and resumes to email@example.com