Bay Area Preferred. Much of the work can be done remote, but must be able to work in PST, 8AM-6PM, M-F and able to come physically into the warehouse as needed.
Model No. is the first on-demand custom furnishings company driven by consumer needs and led by a devotion to technology, design and environmental responsibility. Our approach provides artfully crafted pieces that can be fully customized by consumers to fit their style, budget and home. Pieces are made domestically with sustainably sourced materials and produced using the latest eco-friendly automated tech including 3D printing. All items are created on-demand by consumers and delivered in a few weeks, eliminating long wait times and wasteful inventory.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys wearing ever changing hats, is a creative researcher, incredibly tech savvy, has some kind of customer service experience, is great at email, texting, slack, phone and video conversations. You must consider yourself a very organized person and enjoy organizing files and projects for both yourself and others. Must be familiar with Google Docs. Preference to a candidate who enjoys style and design and has some familiarity with e-commerce.
This person will be responsible for helping the executive team with an ever evolving list of tasks from appointment management to small research projects.
You will also be helping the team with inbound and outbound customer service requests, and be the 1st point of contact for customer incoming communication (email/phone). Occasionally you will need to come onsite to the fabrication shop and help with fulfillment, which will include anything from packing up orders in boxes & taking them to shipping to managing the order system queue.
- Making appointments / calendar management for the Executive team
- Executive team research assistant
- Customer email response & communication
- Taking /Returning phone calls from customers (managing the voicemail)
- Helping customers place orders
- Helping customers resolve issues
- Managing the customer orders on the website / order system queue
- Helping with fulfilment
- Helping with shipping
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience in an admin or customer service/support role
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with calendar managing
- Cross platform tech savvy & able to pick up new applications quickly
- Small company or start-up experience preferred
Please send all inquires and resumes to email@example.com