Model No. is revolutionizing how furnishings are designed, produced, and sold. Our distinctive approach provides custom and sustainable products created on-demand by consumers. All furnishings are artfully crafted from sustainably sourced materials, such as upcycled food waste, and produced using the latest eco-friendly tech, including 3D printing. Customers can customize products, and they are made-to-order and delivered with short lead times and no minimums.
We are driving growth with our new and existing enterprise customers and moving quickly into premier showrooms throughout the United States. We need a seasoned, entrepreneurial leader to help us continue our growth.
he ideal candidate should have experience working in a team environment. Should have basic furniture carpentry skills in general fabrication, finishing & joinery as well as general shop maintenance skills. Some experience and comfort operating CNC machinery and other automated woodworking tools. A plus if you have experience with 3D printing. Tech savvy a must along with desire and ability to learn new skills quickly. Enjoys working on a team, but able to work independently.
This person will be an additional team member to the shop production team.
- Operate (after training) our CNC machines to produce customer orders & in-house prototypes
- Operate (after training) our 3D printers to produce customer orders & in-house prototypes
- Support the team in other shop duties that include but are not limited to: machine maintenance, organizing and building infrastructure for the shop, accepting deliveries both small and large, keeping the shop space tidy with vacuuming, sweeping general cleaning and organizing.
- Use our in house web based Project Management systems for daily task tracking
- Sanding, finishing and assembly of customer orders
- Packing customer order boxes for shipping
- Daily check ins with team & whole company meetings
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years of CNC woodworking production experience
- Minimum 2 years of working in a team production based shop environment
- Worked with computer based systems for logging hours and tracking tasks
- Background or previous training in furniture making, millwork, or cabinetry preferred.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
To be considered for this opportunity, email us a brief cover note along with your updated resume. Thank you, in advance, for your interest in joining our team.