ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Model No. is revolutionizing how furnishings are designed, produced, and sold. Our distinctive approach provides custom and sustainable products created on-demand by consumers. All furnishings are artfully crafted from sustainably sourced materials, such as upcycled food waste, and produced using the latest eco-friendly tech, including 3D printing. Customers can customize products, and they are made-to-order and delivered with short lead times and no minimums.
We are driving growth with our new and existing enterprise customers and moving quickly into premier showrooms throughout the United States. We need a seasoned, entrepreneurial leader to help us continue our growth.
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a rapid growth environment. Must be comfortable working with a seed-stage company and can work independently to plan and execute the organization's growth through long-term partnerships. This person will appreciate the magnitude of reimagining the design and manufacturing of furniture in a new paradigm and can scale deals based on customer fit and manufacturing capacity.
The Account Executive will oversee Enterprise sales partnerships, wholesale relationships, and other business development and revenue-generating opportunities. Initial focus will be on generating sales with the corporate workplace and hospitality sector. Position reports to the SVP, Strategy & Business Development. Compensation: Base + Commission + Equity
- Generate new business opportunities
- Responsible for the development of B2B relationships
- Develops the Enterprise Sales strategy for the organization
- Manages external business relationships
- Works closely with the CEO and SVP, SVP, Strategy & Business
- Development merchandising strategy
- Partners with the SVP, Strategy & Business Development and VP, Marketing
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of Sales/Business Development experience
- Minimum 5 years of consumer-product or hardgoods experience
- Experience in the home furnishing and décor industry a plus
- Experience in workplace and hospitality interior product sales a plus
- MUST have experience developing enterprise deals or corporate partnerships ($1M+)
- Proven track record of success in driving sales and customer engagement results
- Must be technologically savvy
- Clear and effective communicator
- Self-starter with the ability to execute on business priorities
- Proven ability to understand complex concepts and work cross-functionally
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence, problem-solving ability, and enthusiasm for learning new skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels and functions.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
To be considered for this opportunity, email us a brief cover note along with your updated resume. Thank you, in advance, for your interest in joining our team.